Spektra Xion Rotary Tattoo Machine by FK Irons - Urban Camo
over $99.99 orders
FK Irons Spektra Xion Rotary Tattoo Machine in Urban Camo
Realize your creative vision with full control using innovator FK Irons’ most versatile pen-style machine. Now a favorite among tattoo artists worldwide, this machine was manufactured over three years of research and meticulous design. Try your hand and needles at this one-of-a kind pen today.
Compact and lightweight, measuring 32mm at its widest point and tapering down to a 1” diameter, the Spektra Xion is the first pen-style machine to employ a ratcheting system for needle depth adjustment. Simply turn the unique GiveKnob dial and enjoy convenient adjustment from soft to hard settings (0mm up to 4mm). The Spektra Xion also has interchangeable 3.7mm and 3.2mm stroke wheels, making it adjustable across all parameters!
Upgraded from the standard Maxon motors used in most FK Irons machines, the Spektra Xion employs a specially designed 6W MotorBolt System for maximum torque.
This listing is for the Spektra Xion by FK Irons in Urban Camo.
- Color: Urban Camo
- Net Weight: 5.36oz
- Ergonomic, lightweight pen-style machine
- Ratchet system locks needle depth settings
- 3.7mm and 3.2mm adjustable stroke length
- One-turn” GiveKnob dial for convenient adjustment of give and needle tension
- Specially designed 6W MotorBolt system for maximum torque
- Machine body and MotorBolt can be externally wiped and cleaned with cold sanitation products
- Operable up to 9.5 volts; not recommended to operate at higher voltage
- Features a seamless telescopic grip; autoclavable with stabilizer O-ring
- Autoclave at temperatures under 270° Fahrenheit or 132.222° Celsius
- Compatible with all needle types
- Compatible with most tattoo power supplies