MicroBeau by FK Irons Spektra Xion S Rotary Permanent Makeup Machine
over $99.99 orders
MicroBeau by FK Irons Spektra Xion S - Stealth - Pen Style Cosmetic Tattoo Machine
The Spektra Xion S is a rotary pen-style cosmetic tattoo machine that has been manufactured and beta-tested in association with some of the most esteemed artists in the world.
What makes the Spektra Xion S such a sought-after revolutionary machine in the world of permanent makeup procedures?
Compact and sturdy, this pen-style powerhouse is specially designed to allow cosmetic tattoo artists utmost control for optimal micropigmentation procedures. This machine comes with an interchangeable 1.8mm to 2.5mm stroke wheels, allowing a tailored tattooing experience to accomplish a wide variety of micropigmentation styles and techniques; its “one-turn” dial allows for convenient needle give adjustment from soft to hard for optimal control; and its seamless, telescopic grip, featuring a slim design for cosmetic artists, is compatible with all needle cartridges. This grip is autoclave-safe.
The Spektra Xion S is a machine that requires an RCA connection. It employs the 6W MotorBolt system, the first motor that has been uniquely designed and engineered for micropigmentation. It is able to accomplish any cosmetic procedure from lips to eyeliners to areola restorations and beyond; it can also be used for standard tattooing procedures.
This listing is for the Spektra Xion S in Gunmetal with Arctic Ice.
- Ergonomic, durable pen-style machine
- Ratchet system locks needle depth settings
- Comes with 1.8mm and 2.5mm adjustable stroke
- “One-turn” dial for convenient adjustment of give and needle tension
- Specially designed 6W MotorBolt system
- Seamless, autoclavable, telescopic grip; slim design
- For use by professional cosmetic, micropigmentation, and tattoo artists only
- RCA connection
- Compatible with all needle cartridges