FK Irons EXO Tattoo Machine with RCA Connection - 4.0mm Stealth
over $99.99 orders
EXO Modular Rotary Tattoo Machine with 4.0mm Stroke and RCA Connection in Stealth by FK Irons
Switch your game up and experience ultimate versatility with the FK Irons EXO rotary tattoo machine. The EXO is the first modular tattoo machine FK Irons has ever created, allowing you to switch nimbly between a traditional RCA connection setup and a wireless setup. The machine is fitted with a detachable RCA module; simply remove the RCA module with a simple quarter-turn and attach the FK Irons PowerBolt battery pack (sold separately) in its place to enjoy up to 10 hours of wireless tattooing. Whether you’re tattooing wirelessly or with an RCA connection, this machine is E-give ready when used with the Hover tattoo power supply or the PowerBolt + Darklab app.
The EXO machine runs on the same powerful 9W brushless motor used in the FK Irons Spektra Flux wireless tattoo machine. Great for color packing, bold line work, and solid color in general, the machine is also forward weighted to encourage downward needle pressure. It is ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort with a 40mm large tattoo grip.
This EXO direct drive tattoo machine is for the 3.2mm stroke option in Stealth and includes an RCA cable to connect your tattoo machine to a power supply.
- Color: Stealth
- Stroke Length: 4.0mm
- Connection: RCA
- Net Weight: 6.8oz (~189g)
- First modular tattoo machine by FK Irons
- Switches easily between RCA connection setup and wireless PowerBolt battery operation
- E-give ready via Hover + RCA cable or via PowerBolt + Darklab app
- Equipped with large, ergonomic 40mm grip
- Forward-weighted to encourage downward needle pressure
- Employs a 9W brushless motor
- Compatible with most standard membrane cartridge tattoo needles
- Ideal for lining, color packing, and solid color work
- Less passes to saturate tattoo ink; reduces trauma to skin