Critical Tattoo XRR Power Supply - Black
over $99.99 orders
Critical Tattoo® XRR Power Supply with Magnetic Mount and New Hybrid Billing View
Critical Tattoo strives to provide tattoo artists with American-made products that are innovative, elegant, and above-all satisfactory.
Maintaining the favored qualities of former Critical Tattoo® Power Supplies, the Critical Tattoo® XRR Power Supply offers additional features that allow for optimally efficient tattooing. As with prior models, artists can enjoy an easy-to-read, full color display screen with the option to select your preferred color scheme. The touch user interface allows easy adjusting of the voltage, selecting presets, and other configurable options with the lightest touch. This power supply has a precision regulated set point voltage of 0–1v.
Like other XR models, this tattoo power supply includes the new hybrid billing view, allowing artists to view their session time and cost simultaneously; this hybrid billing view automates user input. Another new feature of this power supply includes the magnetic mounting system. This mounting system, which is included with your purchase, can be rotated into one of four different positions for a totally configurable setup. This power supply must be mounted before tattoo procedures. This mounted design is created for ultimate flexibility and also ensures the power supply can be easily bagged with standard machine or bottle bags for optimal protection against cross contamination.
This listing is for one Critical Tattoo® XRR Power Supply, complete with the mounting system, an informative insert, and a US power cable.
- Billet aluminum CNC-machined housing
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines
- Easy-to-read, full-color TFT display; configurable color scheme
- Designed to be mounted for user flexibility and convenience
- Capacitive-touch user interface; tuned carefully
- Display screen shows time of day and voltage output
- Session meter based on user set hourly rate: session mode, run time mode, or NEW hybrid billing view (automates user input, shows billing and session time simultaneously)
- Non-volatile memory ensures voltage presets are maintained even when power is removed
- Assign jumpstart feature/maintained pedal modes to preset/output buttons
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0–1v
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- Jumpstart mode enabled for hard starting machines
- Pedal override button (no need for foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Universal input (90-240vac 50/60Hz)
- Peak Current: 4amp; 2amp continuous current
- High-quality amphenol 1/4" jack inputs for better power delivery and long life
- Built-in short circuit protection
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle bags
- Comes with US Power cord, magnetic mounting system, and switching power adapter
- Manufactured in the USA