Critical Tattoo XR Power Supply - Black
over $99.99 orders
Critical Tattoo® XR Power Supply
Critical Tattoo strives to provide tattoo artists with American-made products that are innovative, elegant, and above-all satisfactory.
Maintaining the favored qualities of former Critical Tattoo® Power Supplies, the Critical Tattoo® XR Power Supply offers all-new, revolutionized features for an even more optimal tattooing experience. Enjoy a newly designed, easy-to-read, full-color display screen with the option to select your preferred color scheme. Artists can also enjoy a touch user interface — adjusting the voltage, selecting presets, and all other configurations only requires the lightest touch. This power supply also has a precision regulated set point voltage ranging from 0 up to 18V DC.
The XR Power Supply comes with high-quality amphenol 1/4” jacks, allowing for the most steady power delivery; it is compatible with both standard RCAcords and foot pedals if desired (although a foot pedal is not required to operate, as this power supply has a pedal override mode). It has two foot pedal modes — maintained and momentary — as well as a jumpstart mode for hard starting tattoo machines. The Critical XR Power Supply is compatible with all coil and rotary machines.
Another new feature of this power supply includes the magnetic mounting system. This mounting system, which is included with your purchase, can be rotated into one of four different positions for a totally configurable setup. This power supply must be mounted before tattoo procedures; Critical Tattoo® deliberately created this mounted design for ultimate flexibility; it also ensures the power supply can be easily bagged with standard machine or bottle baggies, allowing for optimal protection against cross contamination.
This listing is for one Critical Tattoo® XR Power Supply, complete with the mounting system, an informative insert, and a C5-type Mickey Mouse plug.
- New-Full color TFT display with user selectable color themes and large easy to read fonts.
- New-Billet aluminum CNC machined housing
- New-Carefully tuned Capacitive touch user interface
- New- mount design for more mounting flexibility.
- New- Jump start feature and maintained pedal modes now independently
- assignable to preset/output buttons
- New- Genuine high quality Amphenol 1/4” jacks for better power delivery and long life.
- Single output on the XR model.
- 4 amp peak current, 2 amp continuous
- Session meter based on user set hourly rate: session mode, run time mode, or hybrid mode (new “Hybrid” billing mode automates user input)
- Pedal override button: No need for a foot pedal
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Non-volatile memory
- Universal input 90-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Included: XR power supply, Magnet mount, US power cord and switching power adapter
- Made in the USA
Please note: Discounts will not be accepted for this item.