Bishop Rotary Packer Wand Tattoo Machine
over $99.99 orders
Matte Black Packer Wand Pen-Style Rotary Tattoo Machine with Copper Band by Bishop Rotary
The Packer Wand, one of three in Bishop Rotary’s ergonomic, versatile line of pen-style Wand models, is a traditional color packer designed for maximized color work, including color realism and optimal ink saturation; the packer model is endorsed by tattoo artists Nikko Hurtado and Victor Chill. This pen-style machine features a matte black cap and grip with a hand-polished copper band that features an engraving of the machine’s name. It has a fixed 4.2mm stroke length and operates using a Faulhaber brushless motor. The powerful motor comes with custom winding that is specifically designed to offer artists maximum torque and speed.
This listing is for the Packer Wand tattoo machine by Bishop Rotary.
- Matte black cap and grip with hand-polished copper band
- Machine Weight: 4oz
- Machine Length: 3.7” (~95mm)
- Machine Diameter: 30mm
- Stroke: 4.2mm; fixed
- CNC machined from aircraft aluminum
- Ergonomic, pen-style design
- Faulhaber brushless motor; equipped with custom winding
- Ideal for color packing, color realism, and optimal ink saturation
- RCA connection
- Endorsed by tattoo artists Nikko Hurtado and Victor Chil
- Made in the USA
Bishop Rotary provides a one-year warranty on all parts, including the motor. Please contact the manufacturer directly if your Bishop Rotary machine malfunctions within one year of the purchase date.