Bishop Rotary Shader Wand Tattoo Machine
over $99.99 orders
Matte Black Shader Wand Pen-Style Rotary Tattoo Machine with Gray Band by Bishop Rotary
The Shader Wand, one of three in Bishop Rotary’s ergonomic, versatile line of pen-style Wand models, is ideal for smooth, realistic black and gray shading; the shader model is endorsed by tattoo artists Carlos Torres and David Vega. This pen-style machine features a matte black cap and grip with a hand-polished gray band that features an engraving of the machine’s name. Offering a gentle and precise performance, the Shader Wand has a fixed 3.5mm stroke length and operates using a Faulhaber brushless motor. The powerful motor comes with custom winding that has built-in give, specifically designed to offer artists a softer, more realistic hit.
This listing is for the Shader Wand tattoo machine by Bishop Rotary.
- Matte black cap and grip with hand-polished gray band
- Machine Weight: 4oz
- Machine Length: 3.7” (~95mm)
- Machine Diameter: 30mm
- Stroke: 3.5mm; fixed
- CNC machined from aircraft aluminum
- Ergonomic, pen-style design
- Faulhaber brushless motor; equipped with custom winding
- Ideal for smooth, realistic black and gray shading
- RCA connection
- Endorsed by tattoo artists Nikko Hurtado and Victor Chil
- Made in the USA
Bishop Rotary provides a one-year warranty on all parts, including the motor. Please contact the manufacturer directly if your Bishop Rotary machine malfunctions within one year of the purchase date.